AVON, OH | For the third year in a row, Ecoverse will be the headline sponsor at COMPOST2023 from Jan. 24-27 at the Ontario Convention Center in Ontario, California.
Billed as the largest composting show in the world, Ecoverse will be front and center at booth #301 at the exhibit hall on Wednesday, Jan. 25 (8 a.m. – 5 p.m.) and Thursday, Jan. 26 (8 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.). There will be two machines on display: a Doppstadt INVENTHOR 6 slow-speed shredder and a EcoSift Ventus.
In addition to the conference and exhibit hall, Ecoverse will be demonstrating 7 machines live at the Demo Day event on Friday, Jan. 27, held at One Stop Landscape Supply (13024 San Timoteo Canyon Rd., Redlands, CA 92373). The 7 machines are:
- Doppstadt INVENTHOR 9 slow-speed shredder
- Doppstadt AK 640K high-speed grinder
- Doppstadt SM 720.2K trommel screen
- Backers 3-tal Star Screen
- Ecoscreen Duplex 52 double-drum trommel screen
- Backhus A60 windrow turner
- Menart SP-50 tow-behind windrow turner (NEW PRODUCT)
To learn more about Ecoverse or the machines at Demo Day, please call 440-937-3225 or email email@example.com.
We hope to see you there!